Thursday, July 16

Perfect Writing…

Dylan is my Twitter Ghost Writer

Image by imjustcreative via Flickr

Am I the only writer who sometimes feels like I’m the only one NOT writing?  Watching Twitter is an exercise in depression, especially when it seems like you are the only one having a problem coming up with article ideas.  Maybe its not the ideas that are the issue.

I honestly can’t say that I don’t have IDEAS, since I am writing, and I do have ideas, lists of them in fact.  Just none seem particularly viable.  My creativity is at an all time low…sadly, that also means that my income is at an all time low.  I just can’t break through the curse of perfectionism, especially when it comes to writing for someone to actually pay me for it.  That must be perfect, cover everything, no typos, no run ons or grammatical mistakes…etc.

Oh the pressure. Is perfectionism a curse for all writers?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Kelley said...

you gotta learn to tell your 'inner critic' to just shut the hell up!! All artists struggle with this in one form or another..learning to silence the doubts is the true task at hand..I also find that even my creativity has it's high's and lows..just ride the wave and see where it takes you...((hugs))

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin