Wednesday, July 15

Creative Journals

I have some journals that I created using Cafepress.  They are my own original photographs, and I like Cafepress better then going to Kinko’s or some book binder.  This way there’s a paper choice!

Cloudy Sky Journal:

390170871v4_350x350_Front

Submerged Rocks Journal:

390379646v2_350x350_Front

Sea Spray Journal:

397701286v7_350x350_Front

Each picture brings you directly to the product page where you can choose blank or lined paper and read up a bit more on the journals.  Each link opens in a new window.

What do you think?  Like em or hate em?

5 comments:

George said...

I like. You take very good pictures.

Lynn said...

Love these!! The pic with the water spraying up is so beautiful!!! Rocks underwater stunning!

Cryptic Kitty said...

Thank you!  I'm glad you liked it. :)

Kelley said...

love the photo's and what a cool idea to make your own journal designs..hmm maybe one of these days I will make my self one who knows..

Cryptic Kitty said...

Lol why bother?  Just grab mine lmao.  They're cheaper then getting them done elsewhere. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin